SUNLIFE SOLAR AND IT'S DEALER PROGRAM IN MY OPINION IS A SCAM! ALONG WITH IT'S OWNER ARTHUR ALEXANDER ANAYA
From what I understand Arthur Alexander Anaya does not have a degree or never worked for or has field experience in installing solar.
Sunlife Solar doesn't have a contractors license.
Who really is this guy? Arthur Alexander Anaya is a fly by night operation who steals deals from his dealers by not paying them as promised.
I'm a victim of Sunlife Solar. He (Anaya) had me sign an anticipatory dealer agreement. Little did I know I was providing him access to the receiveable (in other words all the revenue) and later because he took the money I was unable to pay my sales reps. Then, Sunlife, recruited my own sales people to work for Sunlife.
The picture in question was taken by a photgrapher when Arthur Alexander was posing a website called Grinder.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sunlife solar dealer program
- Travis kasper
- Arthur alexander anaya
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Sunlife Solar and it's founder Arthur Alexander ripped me off. Further, he was condescending, I will warn every other person about his business practices.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dealer Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."
- "MOR Furniture is about the same or worse than IKEA furniture, matter of fact I think IKEA's stuff is better!!! I purchased a queen size mattress, box spring, sleigh..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."